THIRD ANNUAL CONFERENCE AND MEETING
November 1-3, 2002
November 3, 2002
1. Opening Prayers
2. A Statement on the Role and Authority of the General Meeting of Urhobo Historical Society By UHS Chair, Peter Ekeh
3. Minutes of General Meeting Held on November 4, 2001, 10:45 a.m. - 12:25 p. m, at Persippany, New Jersey, USA .
4. Matters Arising From the 2001 Minutes
5. Planning for UHS Annual Conference 2003
6. Plans for the Growth and Future of Urhobo
(a) Urhobo Historical Society Endowment Fund (Peter Ekeh and Isaac Mowoe to lead discussions).
(b) Building Interests in the Affairs of Urhobo Historical Society in Urhoboland and in the Urhobo Diaspora
7. Establishment of UHS Service Awards
(a) Authorization of Service Awards
(b) Awards Committee
8. Constitution of UHS Editorial and Management Committee (EMC) (2002-2005): 3-year term